Now entering its 10th year, the AHA-NPSF Patient Safety Leadership Fellowship is a year-long transformative learning experience for clinical and administrative leaders dedicated to improving quality and patient safety. Through a highly participatory learning experience, fellows gain leadership competencies and learn advanced practices in patient safety and quality improvement.
The AHA-NPSF Patient Safety Leadership Fellowship brings together talented individuals committed to understanding the challenges of patient safety and dedicated to transforming health care.
Benefits of the program include:
• Expanding your knowledge of patient safety science and evidence-based approaches to improving patient safety and quality
• Enhancing your capacity to lead improvement teams, create allies, and spread and sustain improvement across your organization
• Increasing your ability to implement and spread health care innovations
• Completing a major improvement project designed to drive change and results now and in the future
• Utilizing new resources and an expansive network of national experts and fellowship alumni
The Fellowship is co-sponsored by the American Hospital Association (AHA) and the National Patient Safety Foundation (NPSF) in partnership with the Health Research & Educational Trust (HRET), Health Forum, the American Society for Healthcare Risk Management (ASHRM), the American Organization of Nurse Executives (AONE), and the Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM).
Applications will be accepted through March 25, 2011. To learn more about the program, visit www.ahafellowships.org or call (312) 422-2933.