On May 11, 2012, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) officially released the federal fiscal year (FY) 2013 proposed rule for the Medicare inpatient prospective payment system (IPPS). For the first time under the Medicare program, IPPS payments will adjusted based on historical quality performance.
Get the facts on this and the following topics to be discussed:
- Update on Quality Initiatives
- Update on HAC (Hospital Acquired Conditions)
- Snapshot of your facilities MedPar Data
- “Report Cards”
- Latest on ICD 10 Implementation and strategic planning
- Compliance: CMS Quarterly newsletters and RAC Approved Issues
- Updates on ‘Seven States with highest Fraud and Abuse’
- Novitas Solutions: LCD’s and important documentation guidelines
Jean Ann Hartzell Minzey, RHIA, CPC, is the instructor. The cost to attend is $135 for members and $190 for non-members. Register online here. A brochure with a mail-in or fax-back registration form is available here.