HPSAs are areas, population groups, or a facility designated by the Federal government as having an acute shortage of primary health care professionals.
Key take-aways from a recent HRSA webinar held on May 23, 2018:
- Scores of 14 or higher receive priority; but funding availability is also key
- If you received a re-score, you are not required to keep it; you can request a change
- No changes to Auto HPSA process via the Modernization Project at this time
- Updates planned for 2019
- Series of sessions will be provided prior to the updates
- Current process to request your score remains the same: SDB@hrsa.gov – to request a score