OK, if we in the association world can't put on a killer conference, who can? So get to work.
Since turnabout generally equals fair play, Chris Brogan then stole the idea from Mitch. And he wants you to steal it from him...
Here are the steps:
- Decide on a theme
- Find videos from YouTube, Blip.tv, Magnify.net, Google Video, whereever
- Write a blog post and call it Pixelated- (and then your topic)
- Insert the videos as if they’re your speakers at the event
- Tag the post “pixelated” and also “conference”
- Link to https://www.twistimage.com/blog (as homage to Mitch)
- Spread the word, and we’ll all come “attend” your conference