In 1999, MHA began the Volunteer of the Year Program. This program gives each MHA member hospital auxiliary/volunteer program an opportunity to submit one outstanding volunteer to be honored at the state level. This individual will be recognized at the 2009 Annual Meeting of the MHA Society for Hospital Auxiliaries/Volunteer Services and will be featured in a DVD presentation and in a booklet of outstanding volunteers with a picture and brief description of his/her contributions. All Honorees will receive a copy of the Volunteer of the Year DVD Presentation.
The 2009 Annual Meeting of the MHA Society for Hospital Auxiliaries/Volunteer Services will be held on November 5, 2009, at the Hilton Hotel in Jackson.
To Nominate an Honoree:
1) The Honoree must be affiliated with a MHA Member Hospital.
2) One Honoree per hospital please.
3) Write a one-paragraph description of the Honoree’s contributions.
4) Take a digital picture of the Honoree (in jpeg file format).
5) Email the paragraph and digital picture to Robin Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: All submissions – both paragraph and picture - must be sent via email. The deadline for nominations is September 30, 2009. For more information, contact Robin Powell at (800) 289-8884, (601) 368 3214 or email@example.com.